- 385 days on Zillow
- Views: 266 all time views
- MLS #: 07299677
- Amenities: None
- Improvements: Other (See Remarks)
- List Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Market Code: Available
- Photo Available: YES
- Frontage Type: Pavement
- Status: Active
- State: GA
- Acreage Source: Public Record
- Utilities Available: Electricity
- Share Address with Public Websites: Yes
- Include in Auto-Valuation Models: Yes
- Allow additional comments: Yes
- Share with Public Websites: Yes
- Class: Estate Lot
- source: LIM
- Class: Residential Lot
- Utilities Available: Natural Gas
- Utilities Available: Cable Tv
- Utilities Available: Telephone
- ES Bus: Yes
- HS Bus: Yes
- MS Bus: Yes
- Utilities Available: Sewer Available
- Utilities Available: Water
- Documents LL: Other (See Remarks)
- Potential Use: Other (See Remarks)
- Special Conditions: Investor Owned
- Present Use: Undeveloped Land
- Zoning: Other (See Remarks)
- Utilities Available: Other (See Remarks)
- Special Conditions: As Is
- Special Conditions: No Disclosure
- Zoning: Multifamily
- Lot Size: 5-10 Acres
- Area: NEWT
- Elementary School: GA
- High School: GA
- Middle School: GA
- High School: Newton County
- Middle School: Newton County
- Elementary School: Newton County
- Zillow Home ID: 2106108707
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $39-401K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% higher than in Covington, and 254.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Covington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30014 home values.
Nearby Schools in Covington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!