- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8113 Hillers Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 731324 beds, 2 baths, 1,722 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2010 for $145,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 501 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,722 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 208891150
- Zillow Home ID: 89353821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8113 Hillers Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73132 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% lower than in Oklahoma City, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 73132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73132 home values.
- 8109 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$100K321,600
- 8117 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$110K321,850
- 8105 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$167K321,602
- 8121 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$114K421,636
- 8112 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$165K321,592
- 8108 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$174K421,806
- 8101 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$86K321,615
- 8101 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$88K321,594
- 8104 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$95K421,795
- 8104 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK$175K421,794
- 8116 Hillers Rd Oklahoma City, OK--321,843
- 8104 Rambling Rd Oklahoma City, OK$147K321,688
- 8100 Rambling Rd Oklahoma City, OK$166K321,871
- 8108 Rambling Rd Oklahoma City, OK$152K321,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!