8113 Ivandale Dr, Parma, OH 441293 beds, 1 bath, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 399 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2003 for $116,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 3430727
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 44914045
- Zillow Home ID: 33564708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8113 Ivandale Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.5% higher than in Parma, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44129 home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,547 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 8117 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$100K411,828
- 8107 Ivandale Dr Cleveland, OH$99K421,272
- 8121 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$122K31.51,534
- 6254 Holburn Rd Parma, OH$100K321,115
- 6264 Holburn Rd Parma, OH$111K31.51,594
- 8103 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$99K211,115
- 8116 Wainstead Dr Cleveland, OH$104K311,105
- 8201 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$105K41.51,272
- 8112 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$96K311,060
- 8120 Wainstead Dr Parma, OH$82K311,105
- 8108 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$81K311,060
- 8116 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$108K41.51,432
- 8104 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$105K321,224
- 8120 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$72K31.51,060
- 8200 Wainstead Dr Parma, OH$107K31988
- 8205 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$117K42.51,272
- 8023 Ivandale Dr Cleveland, OH$100K322,210
- 8102 Ivandale Dr Cleveland, OH$106K41.51,272
- 8200 Ivandale Dr Parma, OH$91K311,272
- 8204 Wainstead Dr Cleveland, OH$96K21901
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.