8113 Owenston Ct, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $188,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 078605094809000
- Zillow Home ID: 50108212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8113 Owenston Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% less than in Raleigh, and 52.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 8109 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$198K--21,345
- 8117 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$201K321,380
- 8105 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$201K--21,474
- 8121 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$234K332,356
- 8101 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$197K--21,336
- 8012 Elderson Ln Raleigh, NC$191K321,370
- 8112 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$209K--21,508
- 8108 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$229K32.51,806
- 8008 Elderson Ln Raleigh, NC$191K321,328
- 8104 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$202K321,390
- 8116 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$203K321,392
- 8100 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$191K321,369
- 8004 Elderson Ln Raleigh, NC$193K321,497
- 8120 Owenston Ct Raleigh, NC$208K321,371
- 8016 Elderson Ln Raleigh, NC$193K321,500
- 6017 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$142K--2.5--
- 8000 Elderson Ln Raleigh, NC$201K321,329
- 8017 Elderson Ln Raleigh, NC$221K--21,322
- 6000 Westborough Dr # 0 Raleigh, NC$194K------
- 6105 Westborough Dr Raleigh, NC$200K321,357
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.