8114 SE 7th Ave, Portland, OR 972023 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,884 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $199
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Off street
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Living room, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,884 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1904
- Parcel #: R266813
- Zillow Home ID: 53952578
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8114 Se 7th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sellwood-Moreland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.2% less than in Portland, and 51.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sellwood-Moreland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sellwood-Moreland home values.
- 714 SE Tacoma St Portland, OR$303K21850
- 715 SE Tenino St Portland, OR$235K11612
- 703 SE Tenino St Portland, OR$325K311,412
- 8117 SE 8th Ave Portland, OR$282K311,129
- 8123 SE 8th Ave Portland, OR$295K31896
- 8109 SE 8th Ave Portland, OR$249K31840
- 8135 SE 8th Ave Portland, OR$320K311,504
- 711-715 SE Tacoma St Portland, OR$345K421,728
- 8076-8080 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$331K421,645
- 735 SE Tacoma St Portland, OR$331K211,419
- 8206 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$321K411,521
- 8201 SE 8th Ave Portland, OR$267K21996
- 8075 SE 8th Ave Portland, OR$427K411,474
- 8133 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$377K311,604
- 8115 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$376K421,545
- 8210 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$316K221,312
- 8107 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$431K232,678
- 8066 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$302K511,432
- 8214 SE 7th Ave Portland, OR$307K22.51,312
- 631 SE Tacoma St Portland, OR$428K632,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.