8114 Tracy Cir, Port Charlotte, FL 339813 beds, 2 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 27 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- MLS #: D5900371
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2108995167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 8114 Tracy Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% less than in Port Charlotte, and 1.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 8122 Tracy Cir Port Charlotte, FL$360K443,405
- 8098 Tracy Cir Port Charlotte, FL$359K322,135
- 8090 Tracy Cir Port Charlotte, FL$317K322,035
- 8099 Tracy Cir Port Charlotte, FL$216K433,144
- 8099 Tracy Cir Port Charlotte, FL$223K433,144
- 14646 San Domingo Blvd Port Charlotte, FL$422K32.52,320
- 8090 Tracey Cir Port Charlotte, FL$250K322,035
- 8283 Tracy Cir Port Charlotte, FL$354K432,405