8116 Bright Ave, Whittier, CA 906023 beds, 1 bath, 1,687 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,141 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $213
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,687 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 8141032020
- Zillow Home ID: 21428762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8116 Bright Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90602, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.1% higher than in Whittier, and 72.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Whittier.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90602 home values.
- 8112 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$377K211,080
- 8120 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$412K311,260
- 8106 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$461K321,804
- 8126 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$403K321,645
- 8102 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$438K421,588
- 8130 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$435K421,857
- 8127 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$436K422,093
- 8040 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$357K221,038
- 8123 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$411K311,140
- 8131 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$405KStudio--1,719
- 8136 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$421K311,553
- 8135 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$406K321,501
- 8117 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$410K321,617
- 8117 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$437KStudio--1,617
- 8113 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$455K321,575
- 8141 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$467K421,896
- 8036 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$354K21972
- 8109 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$370K211,128
- 8145 Washington Ave Whittier, CA$389K221,151
- 8030 Bright Ave Whittier, CA$354K21894
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.