8116 Erryn Ln, Oklahoma City, OK 731353 beds, 2 baths, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,910 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $136,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 465 sqft
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 208622050
- Zillow Home ID: 89346603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8116 Erryn Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 88.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 8112 Erryn Ln Oklahoma City, OK$118K321,215
- 8108 Erryn Ln Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,174
- 8104 Erryn Ln Oklahoma City, OK$122K321,370
- 8100 Erryn Ln Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,194
- 4712 SE 80th St Del City, OK$149K321,544
- 8029 Erryn Ln Oklahoma City, OK$118K321,263
- 4708 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$132K321,370
- 4704 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$123K321,352
- 4705 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$124K321,248
- 4701 SE 80th St Oklahoma City, OK$127K321,335
- 4717 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$144K321,473
- 8117 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,222
- 8113 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,184
- 4713 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$123K321,292
- 8109 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$118K321,250
- 8201 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$118K321,194
- 8105 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$121K321,362
- 8205 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$119K321,259
- 8101 Sunny Pointe Ln Oklahoma City, OK$143K321,614
- 4709 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$117K321,215
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.