8117 Camella Ln, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2 baths, 2,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,022 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 446 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0329031934
- Zillow Home ID: 82043630
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8117 Camella Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.9% greater than in Tampa, and 271% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 8119 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$277K422,837
- 8115 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$220K322,128
- 8121 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$239K422,367
- 8113 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$240K322,538
- 8123 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$261K422,373
- 8122 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$270K322,662
- 8111 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$199K321,799
- 8114 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$217K322,041
- 8118 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$276K322,538
- 8112 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$230K321,902
- 8125 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$296K433,158
- 8109 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$249K322,128
- 8120 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$266K432,367
- 8110 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$250K422,367
- 8107 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$198K321,799
- 8108 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$249K422,367
- 8127 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$307K433,158
- 8122 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$246K322,662
- 8106 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$236K322,128
- 8105 Camella Ln Tampa, FL$214K321,955
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.