This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,176 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Septic, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Architectural Style \ Manufact, Interior \ Screens Some, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Lot Information \ Not In Subdivision, Lot Information \ Rural No Subdivision, Interior \ Storms Some, Utility Prim Water Source \ Private Well, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Gravel, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Equipment \ Water Softener Paid, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118684047
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $114-129K.
Market guideZillow predicts Westpoint home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for Lafayette Metro as a whole. Among 47990 homes, this home is valued 41.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westpoint, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22% less than in Lafayette Metro, and 25.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westpoint home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westpoint home values.
Nearby Schools in Westpoint
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!