This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
* Located at 5th Ave N and Aloha (across the street from Caffe Vita)
* 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit
* 2 parking spots in secure garage
* Top floor in a 4 story building
* Vaulted ceilings
* Great kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
* Dishwasher, washer and dryer in the unit * Common patio with BBQ and views of the Space Needle.
- Built in 2002
- Views: 1,595 all time views
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $421,287
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- View: Territorial
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 62
- Floor size: 908 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 7242000550
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 68480787
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $325-475K.
Market guideZillow predicts Lower Queen Anne home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Lower Queen Anne homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lower Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.1% less than in Seattle, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Queen Anne home values.
|Other Units in this Building (62)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 812 5th Ave N|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!