812 Coopers Hawk Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,339 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
2.5% paid to buyer's agent or willing to go as low as $125,000 if buyer has no agent!
Great family neighborhood with a giant park in the middle with play sets, basketball courts, baseball field, soccer field and walking trail. Also close to Cobblestone Creek golf course, OU and Hwy 9.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 138 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2001 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,339 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: R0032042
- Zillow Home ID: 21734761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 Coopers Hawk Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Norman, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 816 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$99K321,114
- 808 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$131K321,550
- 809 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$138K321,519
- 813 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$126K321,291
- 820 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$124K321,248
- 805 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$113K321,218
- 802 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$139K321,410
- 817 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$124K321,218
- 813 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$139K321,539
- 817 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$128K321,356
- 821 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$124K321,338
- 809 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$122K321,239
- 801 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$145K321,730
- 824 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$134K321,410
- 716 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$123K321,316
- 821 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$123K321,358
- 825 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$141K321,553
- 805 Coopers Hawk Dr Norman, OK$138K321,586
- 812 Golden Eagle Dr Norman, OK$137K321,473
- 812 Hawks Nest Dr Norman, OK$96K32989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.