812 Corbett Ave, San Francisco, CA 941314 beds, 3 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Combining indoor and outdoor living, this modular home provides multiple spaces to live in and enjoy. Whether you?re basking in the spectacular views from the roof deck, or relaxing under the olive trees in the extra deep and beautifully landscaped backyard, you will be proud to call this home!
There are many additional features that can?t be overlooked: A custom wine closet, 2-car garage with additional driveway parking, dual heating systems, tank-less water heater, dual pane windows and French doors. The outdoor spaces are wired for a speaker system.
Approx. 3400 Sq.Ft.
? Gourmet Kitchen- w/Thermador Appliances
? 4 Bedrooms/3 Baths
? Master Suite-w/Elfa Closets, Fireplace
? Bathrooms-Grohe fixtures, Duravit tub, Italian Designer Tiles
? Roof Deck/Extra Deep Yard w/automatic sprinklers
? Speaker System throughout
? Intercom System
? 2 Separate Heating Systems
? Designer Finishes- Calcutta Countertops
- Lot: 3,863 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $2,500,000
- Price/sqft: $735
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 2779 001B
- Zillow Home ID: 15131027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 Corbett Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Twin Peaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.3% greater than in San Francisco, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Twin Peaks home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Twin Peaks home values.
- 808 Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$1.34M--11,368
- 850 Corbett Ave APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.41M332,363
- 447-451 Burnett Ave San Francisco, CA$4.52M224,147
- 850 Corbett Ave APT 1 San Francisco, CA$1.95M332,266
- 827 Corbett Ave APT 103 San Francisco, CA$1.09M1--819
- 827 Corbett Ave APT 302 San Francisco, CA$1.08M221,465
- 827 Corbett Ave APT 203 San Francisco, CA$666K11.5822
- Corbett Ave San Francisco, CA$2.02M--32,768
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292