812 E Blaine St, Seattle, WA 981022 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,561 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $300,000
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Parcel #: 9390700118
- Zillow Home ID: 96698419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 E Blaine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% higher than in Seattle, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Capitol Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 1803 Broadway E # 815 Seattle, WA$182K211,009
- 1803 Broadway E # 1803 Seattle, WA$396K222,136
- 1803 Broadway E # 808 Seattle, WA$160K11693
- 1803 Broadway E # 810 Seattle, WA$275K121,423
- 1803 Broadway E # 814 Seattle, WA$278K321,056
- 1803 Broadway E Seattle, WA$687K221,560
- 1803 Broadway E # E Seattle, WA$1.74M----6,317
- 1811 Broadway E Seattle, WA$801K32.752,540
- 814 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$1.01M21.751,810
- 1633 Broadway E # 1633 Seattle, WA$403K11940
- 1633 Broadway E # 1631 Seattle, WA$405K11983
- 1633 Broadway E Seattle, WA$560K222,033
- 815 E Howe St Seattle, WA$406K21.751,020
- 810 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$694K32.752,080
- 806 E Blaine St Seattle, WA$618K221,470
- 811 E Howe St Seattle, WA$611K31.751,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.