812 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 8/23/12: $700,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,660 sq ft
- Lot:791 sqft
- Year Built:1922
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $700,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow562
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID419079
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2004
- Parcel #0915 0002
- Room Count7
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$736,539||$670K – $803K||+$4,973||$443||03/04/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,160/mo||$1.8K – $4K/mo||-$64||$1.90||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 8.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% less than in Washington, and 76.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 812 Maryland Avenue Ne
- 810 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$738K42.51,646
- 808 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$808K52.51,856
- 814 Maryland Ave NE # 2F Washington, DC$1.19M44.53,693
- 806 Maryland Ave NE APT 1 Washington, DC$341K11.5613
- 806 Maryland Ave NE APT 2 Washington, DC$345K11.5700
- 806 Maryland Ave NE APT 3 Washington, DC$362K12.0649
- 806 Maryland Ave NE APT 11 Washington, DC$348K11.5654
- 806 Maryland Ave NE APT 22 Washington, DC$349K12.0605
- 806 Maryland Ave NE APT 33 Washington, DC$359K11.5638
- 804 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$679K22.01,306
- 808 E St NE Washington, DC$715K41.51,680
- 810 E St NE Washington, DC$829K52.51,870
- 806 E St NE Washington, DC$828K43.01,966
- 821 Maryland Ave NE APT 204 Washington, DC$371K11.0710
- 821 Maryland Ave NE APT 304 Washington, DC$372K11.0710
- 821 Maryland Ave NE APT 206 Washington, DC$413K11.0710
- 804 E St NE Washington, DC$756K52.01,760
- 802 E St NE Washington, DC$801K32.52,032
- 809 Maryland Ave NE APT A Washington, DC$493K11.01,090
- 800 E St NE Washington, DC$1.61M76.04,272
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005