812 N 145th Ct, Shoreline, WA 981333 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,480 sqft
- Built in 1994
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Two decks, a lot of light and windows, open concept, large rooms
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110615154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 N 145th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Shoreline, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.