- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
812 N King St, Hampton, VA 236694 beds, 2 baths, 1,589 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $64,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,589 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 08E035 00 00000
- Zillow Home ID: 74423111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 N King Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% lower than in Hampton, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 808 N King St Hampton, VA$228K32.51,900
- 814 N King St Hampton, VA$179K------
- 814 N King St Hampton, VA$157K321,716
- 832 N King St Hampton, VA$139K321,512
- 834 N King St Hampton, VA$183K321,872
- 811 N King St Hampton, VA$99K211,078
- 838 N King St Hampton, VA$197K31.52,304
- 842 N King St Hampton, VA$200K431,854
- 842 N King St Hampton, VA$214K42.51,861
- 19 Kempton St Hampton, VA$108K311,568
- 17 Kempton St Hampton, VA$86K31.51,320
- 63 Huffman Dr Hampton, VA--321,218
- 838 Quash St Hampton, VA$111K221,065
- 15 Kempton St Hampton, VA$103K321,500
- 844 N King St Hampton, VA$164K321,466
- 844 N King St Hampton, VA$149K211,466
- 844 N King St Hampton, VA$184K------
- 844 N King St Hampton, VA$150K211,466
- 852 N King St Hampton, VA$188K421,700
- 58 Huffman Dr Hampton, VA$90K31902
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.