- Lot: 0.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 254 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,199 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $510,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- MLS #: 5502962
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 254 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Pond, Features \ Suburban, Features \ City Water, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Stone, Features \ 3 Car Garage, Features \ Gated, Features \ 3 Fireplaces, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Brick, Features \ Security System, Features \ Terrace, Features \ City \ Town Street, Features \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Deck, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Finished, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Gas, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Breakfast Bar, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Biking, Features \ Cable, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Billiards Room, Features \ Public, Features \ Center Island, Features \ Zoned A\C, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Double Oven, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Fire Pit, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ In-law Suite, Features \ Hardiboard Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 6,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 16115300290
- Zillow Home ID: 35811670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-925K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30064 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Marietta as a whole. Among 30064 homes, this home is 237.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30064, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% lower than in Marietta, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30064 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30064 home values.
|802 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||$650K||5||3.5||4,660|
|822 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||$584K||4||4.5||3,385|
|811 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||$663K||4||3.5||4,278|
|801 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|776 W Ridge Ct NW Marietta, GA||$162K||3||2||1,299|
|832 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||$730K||4||3.5||4,398|
|257 Mountain View Ridge Road Marietta, GA||$528K||4||3.5||3,650|
|770 W Ridge Ct NW Marietta, GA||$158K||3||2||1,080|
|249 Mountain View Rd NW Marietta, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|851 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|269 Mountain View Rd NW Marietta, GA||$346K||3||2||1,080|
|778 W Ridge Ct NW Marietta, GA||$147K||3||1.5||988|
|270 Mountain View Rdg NW Marietta, GA||$218K||3||2||1,562|
|800 Meyer View Ln Marietta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|768 W Ridge Ct NW Marietta, GA||$160K||3||2||1,200|
|808 Meyer View Ln Marietta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|842 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||$668K||4||3.5||4,090|
|801 Oakton Pond Ct NW Marietta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|801 Meyer View Ln Marietta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|Mountain View Rd Marietta, GA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Marietta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!