812 Owens Ave, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 3 baths, 1,826 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is surrounded by wonderful neighbors who are established Edmond residents. The newly renovated neighborhood park just a few streets to the west is connected to walking trails, the Edmond dog park, and pavilions. This is a friendly, well maintained neighborhood with easy access to Broadway extension, 1-35, and the Kilpatrick Turnpike.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $157,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 529 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,826 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 84
- Parcel #: 182572470
- Zillow Home ID: 22028257
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 Owens Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% less than in Edmond, and 37.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73013 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 808 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$125K321,715
- 3419 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$158K321,741
- 817 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$155K32.51,887
- 813 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$137K31.751,672
- 3416 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$147K321,667
- 809 Cogswell Cir Edmond, OK$155K321,650
- 804 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$151K321,831
- 3412 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$137K321,724
- 3420 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$148K321,794
- 809 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$142K31.751,720
- 3408 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$150K321,786
- 3500 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$159K422,045
- 3317 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$170K322,086
- 805 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$150K321,857
- 805 Cogswell Cir Edmond, OK$189K42.752,254
- 3404 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$131K31.51,585
- 800 Owens Ave Edmond, OK$154K321,643
- 3504 Jim Robison Dr Edmond, OK$150K431,901
- 808 Harward Ct Edmond, OK$146K31.751,728
- 804 Harward Ct Edmond, OK$148K31.751,659
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.