- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
812 Patterson Rd, Dayton, OH 454192 beds, 2 baths, 1,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 1997 for $89,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,028 sqft
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R72 14001 0062
- Zillow Home ID: 35110870
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 Patterson Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Patterson Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% less than in Dayton, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Patterson Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Patterson Park home values.
- 816 Patterson Rd Dayton, OH$53K311,034
- 808 Patterson Rd Dayton, OH$93K21870
- 820 Patterson Rd Dayton, OH$68K311,034
- 804 Patterson Rd Dayton, OH$102K311,028
- 845 Warrington Pl Dayton, OH$138K421,902
- 823 Patterson Rd APT A Dayton, OH$96K21.5950
- 849 Warrington Pl Dayton, OH$100K321,181
- 809 Patterson Rd APT B Dayton, OH$96K21.5950
- 805 Patterson Rd APT C Dayton, OH$77K11650
- 805 Patterson Rd APT M Dayton, OH$44K21840
- 800 Patterson Rd Dayton, OH$111K31.51,028
- 803 Patterson Rd APT L Dayton, OH$45K21840
- 705 Hampshire Rd Dayton, OH$125K311,186
- 801 Patterson Rd APT C Dayton, OH$47K11650
- 801 Patterson Rd APT K Dayton, OH$45K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.