- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
812 S Oregon Ave, Tampa, FL 336063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $639,900
- Price/sqft: $282
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Security System
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1855340000
- Zillow Home ID: 45107208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 S Oregon Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.8% lower than in Tampa, and 86.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hyde Park home values.
- 814 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$656K31.52,378
- 810 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$769K214,436
- 808 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$504K31.51,578
- 816 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$878K32.52,792
- 806 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$666K43.52,622
- 811 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$717K52.52,800
- 819 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$701K53.53,170
- 809 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$1.63M55.55,385
- 818 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$698K114,028
- 804 S Oregon Ave Tampa, FL$623K321,987
- 821 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$1.1M53.53,317
- 805 S Orleans Ave Tampa, FL$1.15M43.54,279
- 807 S Oregon Ave APT B Tampa, FL$320K23.51,860
- 801B S Oregon Ave APT B Tampa, FL--23.51,860
- 801 S Oregon Ave APT A Tampa, FL$352K23.51,860
- 811 S Oregon Ave APT B Tampa, FL$322K241,860
- 800 S Dakota Ave APT 437 Tampa, FL$134K11751
- 807 S Oregon Ave APT A Tampa, FL$338K23.51,860
- 800 S Dakota Ave APT 432 Tampa, FL$191K221,059
- 800 S Dakota Ave APT 441 Tampa, FL$136K11751
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.