812 W Wegner Rd, Mchenry, IL 600513 beds, 1 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- 24 Hour Availability,Long Lease Terms Available,Pet Friendly,Professionally Managed,Recently Remodeled
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Parcel #: 1505182015
- Zillow Home ID: 5048144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 812 W Wegner Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.6% higher than in McHenry, and 1136.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60051 home values.
- 1 beds, -- baths
675 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1940
- 1 beds, -- baths
- 811 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$141K3--1,008
- 808 W Wegner Rd Mchenry, IL$87K3--912
- 816 W Wegner Rd Mchenry, IL$167K32.52,470
- 807 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$137K3--1,580
- 815 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$153K3--1,386
- 606 S Lily Lake Rd Mchenry, IL$183K----1,152
- 804 W Wegner Rd Mchenry, IL$93K3--984
- 816 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$106K321,073
- 808 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$176K3--1,063
- 816 W Wegner Rd Lakemoor, IL$130K32.52,470
- 811 Nancy Ln Mchenry, IL$172K3--1,073
- 812 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$134K1--941
- 804 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$167K4--2,555
- 815 Nancy Ln Mchenry, IL$152K3--1,275
- 807 Nancy Ln Mchenry, IL$132K3--1,073
- 718 W Wegner Rd Mchenry, IL$161K3--1,847
- 803 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$142K----1,008
- 717 Christine Dr Mchenry, IL$155K3--2,052
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292