8120 Megan Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731353 beds, 2 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,474 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $162,500
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 126351290
- Zillow Home ID: 21936238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8120 Megan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 90.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 8116 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$146K421,826
- 8124 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$153K321,954
- 8112 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$144K321,765
- 8121 John Robert Dr Oklahoma City, OK$154K321,986
- 8125 John Robert Dr Oklahoma City, OK$141K321,680
- 8117 John Robert Dr Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,676
- 8113 John Robert Dr Oklahoma City, OK$153K321,943
- 8108 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$158K322,070
- 8121 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$137K321,769
- 8125 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$147K321,854
- 5812 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$137K321,676
- 8117 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$119K321,379
- 8129 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$147K421,874
- 5808 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$165K32.52,208
- 5816 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$149K421,883
- 8109 John Robert Dr Oklahoma City, OK$145K321,817
- 8113 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$134K321,553
- 8104 Megan Dr Oklahoma City, OK$139K321,663
- 5800 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$144K321,683
- 5820 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,734
Nearby Schools in Oklahoma City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.