8121 Mccomb Rd, Norman, OK 730263 beds, 2,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $199,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 675 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R0104925
- Zillow Home ID: 61713872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8121 Mccomb Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% greater than in Norman, and 20.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73026 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8120 E State Highway 9 Norman, OK$221K322,089
- 2626 Mccomb Rd Norman, OK$167K321,928
- 2800 Mccomb Rd Norman, OK$207K432,448
- 7720 E State Highway 9 Norman, OK$208K321,518
- 7671 Allspice Run Norman, OK$218K321,970
- 2801 Allspice Run Norman, OK$214K321,809
- 2851 Allspice Run Norman, OK$259K332,772
- 7901 E State Highway 9 Norman, OK------552
- 7651 Allspice Run Norman, OK$191K32.51,864
- 2901 Allspice Run Norman, OK$379K433,150
- 2800 Allspice Run Norman, OK$160K321,556
- 3000 84th Ave SE Norman, OK$187K322,232
- 2951 Allspice Run Norman, OK$230K332,314
- 2900 Allspice Run Norman, OK$528K44.55,620
- 2320 84th Ave SE Norman, OK$95K321,036
- 7621 Allspice Run Norman, OK$175K321,641
- 2800 84th Ave SE Norman, OK$221K32.53,000
- 2801 Ginger Dr Norman, OK$374K343,378
- 2950 Allspice Run Norman, OK$239K332,027
- 3001 Allspice Run Norman, OK$230K332,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.