8124 Breezewood Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 731354 beds, 2 baths, 1,823 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,515 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $162,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 205041560
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 69162440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8124 Breezewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73135 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Oklahoma City, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73135 home values.
- 8120 Breezewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,784
- 8128 Breezewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$169K321,827
- 8112 Breezewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$141K321,664
- 8104 Breezewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$152K421,738
- 8116 Breezewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,806
- 8129 Azurewood Dr Del City, OK$135K321,611
- 8125 Azurewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$147K421,778
- 8133 Azurewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$161K321,786
- 5117 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,810
- 5128 SE 81st Ter Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,626
- 8121 Azurewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$173K321,815
- 5204 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$162K321,725
- 5204 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$96K321,725
- 5200 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$147K421,672
- 8108 Breezewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$156K421,767
- 8117 Azurewood Dr Oklahoma City, OK$191K322,254
- 5120 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$93K321,668
- 5120 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$146K321,668
- 5208 SE 81st St Oklahoma City, OK$180K321,801
- 5124 SE 81st Ter Oklahoma City, OK$147K421,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.