8124 Leawood Ln, Woodridge, IL 605173 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $176,667
- Price/sqft: $112
- Finished basement, 527 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 440 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0835214018
- Zillow Home ID: 4555465
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8124 Leawood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60517 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2% greater than in Woodridge, and 362.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woodridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60517 home values.
- 8128 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$217K--21,018
- 2905 Parkwood Ln Aurora, IL$1.09M44.53,948
- 2905 Parkwood Ln Woodridge, IL$209K--21,350
- 2909 Parkwood Ln Woodridge, IL$211K--11,018
- 8132 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$208K--21,350
- 8115 Westview Ln Woodridge, IL$216K--21,630
- 8119 Westview Ln Woodridge, IL$200K--1.51,055
- 8111 Westview Ln Woodridge, IL$192K--11,018
- 8136 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$195K--11,055
- 2906 Leawood Ct Woodridge, IL$240K--21,018
- 8127 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$198K--1.51,175
- 2906 Parkwood Ln Woodridge, IL$206K--21,018
- 8123 Westview Ln Woodridge, IL$224K52.52,025
- 2909 Leawood Ct Woodridge, IL$205K31.51,616
- 8123 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$198K--11,055
- 8200 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$231K--1.51,018
- 2912 Parkwood Ln Woodridge, IL$213K32.51,350
- 8119 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$200K--21,616
- 8104 Leawood Ln Woodridge, IL$203K--1.51,018
- 8127 Westview Ln Woodridge, IL$234K--1.51,018
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.