8125 Michigan Ave APT 427, Saint Louis, MO 631112 beds, 2 baths, 986 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Granite Countertops, High Ceilings, Renovated, Renovated Kitchen, Voice Intercom, Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 986 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111687058
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8125 Michigan Avenue APT 427
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63111 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 79% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% greater than in Saint Louis, and 392.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63111 home values.
- Apt 400--22986
- Apt 208--11792
- # T$12.8M----148,987
- Apt 326$94K221,297
- Apt 415$128K221,188
- Apt 411$78K11609
- Apt 303$78K11609
- Apt 201$52K221,297
- Apt 405$78K11609
- Apt 421$66K11806
- Apt 209$78K11609
- Apt 302$56K22985
- Apt 324$108K21988
- Apt 313$85K321,384
- Apt 410--11807
- Apt 417--221,188
- Apt 211$59K321,384
- Apt 309$52K221,296
- Apt 320--11743
- Apt 408$59K321,445
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292