8126 30th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981264 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Softwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Partial basement
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 4363700365
- Zillow Home ID: 48936105
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8126 30th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Roxhill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Seattle, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxhill home values.
- 8120 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$362K311,230
- 8132 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$427K432,570
- 8138 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$338K211,010
- 8114 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$308K21900
- 8108 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$331K321,230
- 8144 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$365K211,560
- 8125 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$341K411,300
- 8131 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$371K321,810
- 8121 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$279K21690
- 8102 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$267K21570
- 8154 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$377K111,430
- 8137 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$427K222,080
- 8113 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K411,240
- 8145 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$324K211,190
- 8111 29th Ave SW Seattle, WA$445K32.52,120
- 8127 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$337K211,760
- 8133 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$348K51.751,900
- 8121 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$443K52.752,510
- 8156 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$389K311,890
- 8139 30th Ave SW Seattle, WA$290K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.