8128 Whistlewood Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462394 beds, 3 baths, 2,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- community pool
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,416 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490930117068000300
- Zillow Home ID: 66386353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8128 Whistlewood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46239, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46239 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8124 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K321,422
- 8132 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$156K31.52,208
- 8115 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$118K31.51,992
- 8119 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$98K321,500
- 8123 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$91K32858
- 8033 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K311,240
- 8109 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K41.51,980
- 3625 Laurel Cherry Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K31.51,992
- 8039 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,992
- 8136 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$119K41.52,112
- 8129 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$126K31.51,992
- 3629 Laurel Cherry Ln Indianapolis, IN$95K321,408
- 8127 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K331,692
- 3633 Laurel Cherry Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K31.52,032
- 8131 Corktree Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,992
- 8140 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$109K32.51,698
- 8137 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$115K32.51,992
- 3639 Laurel Cherry Ln Indianapolis, IN$94K311,319
- 8133 Whistlewood Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K321,222
- 3612 Whistlewood Ln Indianapolis, IN$97K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.