8129 SE 141st Ave, Portland, OR 972363 beds, 2 baths, 1,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,056 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,778 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R275533
- Zillow Home ID: 53959709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8129 Se 141st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pleasant Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 175% greater than in Portland, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pleasant Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pleasant Valley home values.
- 8135 SE 141st Ave Portland, OR$291K322,010
- 14036 SE Fircrest St Portland, OR$323K342,403
- 14018 SE Fircrest St Portland, OR$375K------
- 8221 SE 141st Ave Portland, OR$271K321,912
- 13900 SE Fircrest St Portland, OR$393K--3.51,856
- 8055 SE 141st Ave Portland, OR$485K84.55,960
- 14011 SE Tenino St Portland, OR--------
- 14037 SE Eastridge St Portland, OR$297K42.52,039
- 14002 SE Fircrest St Portland, OR$418K42.53,063
- 14015 SE Fircrest St Portland, OR$370K42.52,945
- 14031 SE Eastridge St Portland, OR$298K--2.51,980
- 14103 SE Fircrest Ct Portland, OR$346K32.52,729
- 8224 SE 141st Ave Portland, OR$336K422,141
- 13933 SE Tenino St Portland, OR$423K--52,656
- 14013 SE Eastridge St Portland, OR$310K332,266
- 8049 SE 141st Ave Portland, OR$361K42.52,382
- 8056 SE 141st Ave Portland, OR$340K432,570
- 14109 SE Eastridge Ct Portland, OR$359K32.52,991
- 13939 SE Fircrest St Portland, OR$319K42.52,899
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!