813 16th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
Sold on 11/28/12: $559,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.25 baths
- Single Family:1,460 sq ft
- Lot:2,251 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $559,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
The main floor open design features a modern kitchen with a breakfast counter, walk-in pantry, a dining room and living room that share a cozy fireplace, hardwood floors, powder room and access to a private, covered deck. The large windows fill the space with light and beautiful cityscape views.
Downstairs you?ll find two bedrooms (now used as offices) and a full bath, new hardwood floors, laundry closet and garage.
The spacious master suite occupies the entire top floor with tons of light, master bath with double sinks, large walk-in closet, a comfy sitting area and a private deck with views.
? New kitchen cabinets (2012)
? New granite counter (2007)
? New roof (2007)
? New hardy plant siding and paint (2011)
? New windows (2011)
? New hardwood floors on the entry level (2010)
? New carpet in the master bedrooms (2010)
? New master bath (2011)
? New entry door (2011)
? New entry slab (2011)
? New garage door (2011)
? And more!
This is a one of a kind home!
Great neighborhood! Very close to everything.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Master bath, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Garage Size240
- Last Remodel Year2011
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #2254501827
- Construction Quality8.0
- Roof TypeMetal
- Room Count9
- School DistrictSeattle
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID48789155
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow473
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$453,962||$418K – $490K||-$3,912||$310||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,304/mo||$1.4K – $2.9K/mo||+$19||$1.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Minor home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Minor homes, this home is valued 8.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Minor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 168.7% greater than in Seattle, and 165.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
Neighborhood for 813 16th Avenue
- 817 16th Ave Seattle, WA$533K33.01,700
- 811 16th Ave Seattle, WA$630K31.751,650
- 807 16th Ave # B Seattle, WA$298K11.01,000
- 807 16th Ave Seattle, WA$658K42.752,900
- 821 16th Ave Seattle, WA$720K52.52,910
- 815 16th Ave Seattle, WA$500K32.51,460
- 825 16th Ave Seattle, WA$625K41.51,800
- 801 16th Ave Seattle, WA$629K32.03,220
- 1514 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$368K21.0850
- 829 16th Ave Seattle, WA$884K53.53,360
- 822 15th Ave Seattle, WA$397K22.01,289
- 1510 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$489K32.02,090
- 835 16th Ave Seattle, WA$476K32.01,490
- 1515 E Marion St Seattle, WA$692K41.52,700
- 733 16th Ave Seattle, WA$530K41.01,660
- 812 15th Ave Seattle, WA$603K32.01,728
- 830 15th Ave UNIT B Seattle, WA$519K33.51,720
- 810 15th Ave Seattle, WA$571K32.751,830
- 816 15th Ave Seattle, WA$467K31.51,620
- 820 15th Ave Seattle, WA$398K2--1,260
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005