813 Mill Creek Dr, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 2 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 074245
- Zillow Home ID: 80900019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 813 Mill Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27834 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.1% lower than in Greenville, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 833 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$233K332,371
- 833 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$234K--32,371
- 809 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$173K321,750
- 817 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$207K--22,150
- 821 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$209K32.52,420
- 812 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$200K--21,939
- 854 Darrell Dr Greenville, NC$162K22.51,944
- 808 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$207K--22,074
- 805 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$160K--21,514
- 816 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$171K321,740
- 864 Darrell Dr Greenville, NC$157K322,109
- 846 Darrell Dr Greenville, NC$118K321,390
- 825 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$232K--2.52,280
- 820 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$207K322,146
- 801 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$240K332,640
- 804 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$188K--21,797
- 813 Megan Dr Greenville, NC$217K--32,346
- 809 Megan Dr Greenville, NC--------
- 800 Mill Creek Dr Greenville, NC$244K--2.52,311
- 817 Megan Dr Greenville, NC--332,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.