- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 2,466 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $535,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $155
- Finished basement, 836 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH3_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, OTH3_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH4_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, OTH4_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Loft, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,455 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0042 B:0000 L:1692
- Zillow Home ID: 56932329
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $499-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01940 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Lynnfield as a whole. Among 01940 homes, this home is valued 7.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Lynnfield, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01940 home values.
|805 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$420K||2||2||1,872|
|1 Knoll Rd Lynnfield, MA||$463K||4||1.5||1,681|
|821 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$403K||2||1.5||1,857|
|2 Knoll Rd Lynnfield, MA||$474K||4||1.5||1,961|
|794 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$449K||4||2||1,935|
|7 Rockwood Rd Lynnfield, MA||$437K||3||1||1,591|
|4 Knoll Rd Lynnfield, MA||$441K||3||1.5||1,800|
|814 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$409K||3||1||1,908|
|829 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$613K||3||3.5||3,158|
|818 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$483K||3||1||2,500|
|797 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$380K||3||1||1,510|
|3 Knoll Rd Lynnfield, MA||$482K||3||2||2,099|
|11 Rockwood Rd Lynnfield, MA||$435K||2||1.5||1,516|
|1 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$514K||3||1.5||2,686|
|774 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$501K||3||3||2,832|
|3 Melch Rd Lynnfield, MA||$503K||3||2||2,458|
|837 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$603K||4||2.5||3,048|
|24 Maplewood Rd Lynnfield, MA||$383K||2||1||1,155|
|789 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$468K||5||2||2,418|
|822 Summer St Lynnfield, MA||$420K||3||2||1,626|
Nearby Schools in Lynnfield
K-4 & ungraded0.1 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!