- Lot: 6,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 3,792 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $3,750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,438
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Shingles, Exterior \ Stone, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Court, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Security Features \ Security Fence, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,608 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 12727053
- Zillow Home ID: 19499576
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.62-4.28M.
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is valued 87.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 22.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 837.5% higher than in Palo Alto, and 28.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
|807 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.81M||3||2||1,056|
|819 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.75M||4||3||2,086|
|816 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.83M||4||3||2,203|
|820 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.34M||4||3||2,637|
|812 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.3M||4||3||2,640|
|825 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.4M||4||3||2,720|
|2875 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.77M||3||2||1,119|
|804 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.67M||3||2||1,056|
|830 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.42M||3||2||1,584|
|2835 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA||$1.75M||3||2||1,056|
|2925 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.12M||4||3||2,450|
|831 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.41M||6||2||1,753|
|810 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$3.14M||7||3||2,543|
|836 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.8M||5||3||2,302|
|800 Colorado Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.24M||4||3||1,795|
|816 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$2.15M||4||2||1,456|
|2890 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2M||5||3||1,484|
|837 Sutter Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.99M||4||2||1,256|
|2937 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA||$3.63M||5||4.5||3,115|
|2900 Ross Rd Palo Alto, CA||$2.12M||3||2.5||1,499|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!