- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 2 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,168 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $134,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 21350746
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Sq Ft Source \ Builder, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Semi Annual, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Kitchen, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,437 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-15-28-201-081.000-014
- Zillow Home ID: 94505666
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $117-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|8141 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$136K||3||3||3,024|
|8121 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$123K||4||2.5||2,030|
|8151 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$144K||--||2.5||3,176|
|8111 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$141K||4||3||3,176|
|8134 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$124K||3||2.5||2,300|
|8144 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$123K||4||2.5||2,176|
|8161 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$128K||3||2.5||2,368|
|8124 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$124K||--||2.5||2,260|
|8150 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$116K||--||2.5||1,610|
|8113 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$104K||3||2||1,504|
|8114 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$123K||3||2.5||1,724|
|8158 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$105K||--||2.5||1,348|
|8171 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$122K||--||2.5||1,928|
|8132 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$144K||3||2.5||3,214|
|8142 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$150K||--||2.5||3,412|
|8152 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$144K||--||2.5||3,214|
|8164 S Firefly Dr Pendleton, IN||$113K||--||2.5||1,442|
|8181 S Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$139K||4||2.5||2,852|
|9640 W Lantern Ln Pendleton, IN||$140K||--||2.5||2,472|
|8162 E Evening Dr Pendleton, IN||$131K||--||2.5||2,148|
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!