8131 SW Oak St, Portland, OR 972233 beds, 2 baths, 1,298 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quite neighborhood. The home owners all around us have lived in there homes for 30+ years everyone is really friendly.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $242,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Shed built in 2008 really nice!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,298 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R2008945
- Zillow Home ID: 48554393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8131 Sw Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97223, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.3% less than in Metzger, and 79.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Metzger.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97223 home values.
- 8135 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$241K321,299
- 8125 SW Oak St Portland, OR$248K221,310
- 8139 SW Oak St Portland, OR$263K321,299
- 10430 SW 82nd Ave Tigard, OR$345K321,821
- 8140 SW Oak St Portland, OR$442K421,875
- 8110 SW Mapleleaf St Portland, OR$263K321,218
- 8120 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$348K32.12,028
- 8150 SW Mapleleaf St Portland, OR$298K321,433
- 8180 SW Mapleleaf St Portland, OR$335K322,068
- 8105 SW Oak St Portland, OR$215K211,241
- 8130 SW Mapleleaf St Tigard, OR$249K321,261
- 8100 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$201K21883
- 8020 SW Mapleleaf St Portland, OR$353K422,345
- 8112 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$284K--21,484
- 8125 SW Pine St Portland, OR$239K331,264
- 10560 SW 82nd Ave Portland, OR$276K322,345
- 8101 SW Pine St Tigard, OR$321K32.51,946
- 8205 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$303K311,693
- 8055 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$237K311,056
- 8060 SW Oak St Tigard, OR$230K321,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292