8139 Hatillo Ave, Canoga Park, CA 913064 beds, 3 baths, 1,751 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,161 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $280
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,751 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 2106017001
- Zillow Home ID: 19907157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8139 Hatillo Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Winnetka, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% greater than in Los Angeles, and 67.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winnetka home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winnetka home values.
- 8133 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$555K442,505
- 8205 Hatillo Ave Winnetka, CA$460K221,834
- 8125 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$439K321,303
- 19854 Lanark St Canoga Park, CA$546K422,518
- 8132 Oakdale Ave Winnetka, CA$468K331,751
- 8211 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$515K321,579
- 19821 Lanark St Winnetka, CA$590K432,340
- 8119 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$509K521,942
- 8126 Oakdale Ave Canoga Park, CA$470K221,733
- 8140 Hatillo Ave Winnetka, CA$675K453,028
- 8206 Hatillo Ave Winnetka, CA$875K453,177
- 8202 Oakdale Ave Winnetka, CA$683K433,300
- 8132 Hatillo Ave Winnetka, CA$449K311,410
- 8204 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$670K533,089
- 8219 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$506K321,774
- 8118 Oakdale Ave Canoga Park, CA$446K321,416
- 8126 Hatillo Ave Winnetka, CA$456K321,372
- 8111 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$384K311,136
- 8206 Oakdale Ave Canoga Park, CA$682K433,311
- 8210 Hatillo Ave Canoga Park, CA$503K222,101
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.