814-816 Sapphire St, Pacific Beach, CA 921095 beds, 4 baths, 2,629 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,240,000
- Price/sqft: $472
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,629 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4152412600
- Zillow Home ID: 16908196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 814-816 Sapphire Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pacific Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.5% lower than in San Diego, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pacific Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pacific Beach home values.
- 824-826 Sapphire St Pacific Beach, CA$891K21.51,200
- 5153 Mission Blvd San Diego, CA$2.2M542,950
- 5165 Mission Blvd San Diego, CA$856K21889
- 813 Sapphire St San Diego, CA$556K------
- 823 Sapphire St APT 3 San Diego, CA--Studio1400
- 837 Turquoise St San Diego, CA$8.97M----10,000
- 5137 Mission Blvd San Diego, CA$676K21792
- 838 Sapphire St San Diego, CA$799K21792
- 5127 Mission Blvd San Diego, CA$797K21952
- 844-848 Sapphire St Pacific Beach, CA$1.26M532,249
- 831-833 Sapphire St Pacific Beach, CA$594K------
- 904 Sapphire St San Diego, CA$866K22.51,757
- 904 Sapphire St San Diego, CA$863K221,756
- 824 Sapphire St San Diego, CA$731K221,200
- 839 Sapphire St UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$354K11567
- 839 Sapphire St UNIT 4 San Diego, CA$431K21759
- 839 Sapphire St UNIT 2 San Diego, CA$353K11567
- 839 Sapphire St UNIT 1 San Diego, CA$354K11567
- 839 Sapphire St UNIT 6 San Diego, CA$352K11567
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292