814 E 36th St, Charlotte, NC 28205
Sold on 3/28/13: $128,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,298 sq ft
- Lot:0.35 acres
- Year Built:1934
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $128,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID6188663
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow347
- Last Remodel Year1955
- Parcel #08312313
- Roof TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$213,340||$201K – $230K||+$941||$164||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,177/mo||$895 – $1.4K/mo||+$40||$0.91||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts North Charlotte home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Charlotte as a whole. Among North Charlotte homes, this home is valued 21.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.4% less than in Charlotte, and 235.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
Neighborhood for 814 E 36th Street
- 820 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$309K32.52,224
- 810 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$172K21.0962
- 824 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$207K21.01,066
- 806 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$262K31.01,648
- 828 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$358K43.02,517
- 828 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$223K43.02,500
- 821 E 35th St Charlotte, NC$244K32.01,338
- 800 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$203K31.01,129
- E 36th St Charlotte, NC$184K------
- 817 E 35th St Charlotte, NC$299K32.02,084
- 813 E 35th St Charlotte, NC$261K--2.01,400
- 825 E 35th St Charlotte, NC$341K32.02,023
- 809 E 35th St Charlotte, NC$192K31.01,176
- 811 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$340K32.02,337
- 815 E 36th St Charlotte, NC--------
- 801 E 36th St Charlotte, NC$216K------
- 829 E 35th St Charlotte, NC$231K22.01,260
- E 36th St Charlotte, NC$161K------
- 3306 N Mcdowell St UNIT 3M Charlotte, NC$177K11.0700
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005