- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
814 Kealaolu Ave, Honolulu, HI 968164 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,673 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: May 2014 for $2,442,233
- Price/sqft: $665
- Parking: 2 spaces, 509 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,673 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 1350070150000
- Zillow Home ID: 610648
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 814 Kealaolu Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Waialae-Kahala market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% lower than in Honolulu, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 4829 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$4.78M56.57,342
- 4850 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.85M1033,699
- 4817 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.85M332,144
- 4840 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$2.91M44.53,559
- 4902 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$5.88M569,600
- 829 Kealaolu Ave Honolulu, HI$2.65M544,391
- 4815 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.33M55.52,898
- 4836 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.02M552,767
- 4834 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$4.14M565,178
- 901 Kealaolu Ave Honolulu, HI$2.5M443,310
- 4818 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$1.86M41.51,642
- 4811 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.72M554,101
- 4908 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$5.83M56.56,625
- 4816 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$3.75M55.54,187
- 903 Kealaolu Ave Honolulu, HI$1.81M21816
- 908 Kealaolu Ave Honolulu, HI$3.46M675,873
- 4999 Kahala Ave APT 168 Honolulu, HI$1.45M221,555
- 4851 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI--------
- 4826 Kahala Ave Honolulu, HI$3.21M653
- 4814 Aukai Ave Honolulu, HI$2.99M35.54,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.