814 Lexington Cir, Hanover Park, IL 601334 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Built in 1975
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level,2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level,3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,4th Bedroom Flooring \ Wood Laminate,4th Bedroom Level \ Basement,Additional Rooms \ Foyer,Additional Sales Information \ None,Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Wood Laminate,Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level,Addtl Room 1 Name \ Foyer,Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable,Age \ 31-40 Years,Air Conditioning \ Central Air,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Oven/Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance,Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care,Assessment Includes \ Pool,Assessment Includes \ Scavenger,Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal,Basement (Y/N) \ Full,Basement \ Finished,Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No,Bath Amenities \ Double Sink,Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes,Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm,Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet,Dining Room Level \ Main Level,Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No,Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding,Family Room Flooring \ Wood Laminate,Family Room Level \ Basement,Frequency \ Monthly,Heat/Fuel \ Gas,Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes,Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl,Kitchen Level \ Main Level,Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space,Laundry Level \ Basement,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Living Room Flooring \ Carpet,Living Room Level \ Main Level,Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Master Association Fee \ No,Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None,Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level,Offered for Sale or Rent \ No,Other Information \ School Bus Service,Parking On-Site \ Yes,Parking Type \ Space/s,Pet Information \ Cats OK,Pet Information \ Dogs OK,Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes,Property Type \ Attached Single,Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes,Sewer \ Sewer-Public,Special Assessments \ N,Square Feet Source \ Estimated,Status \ Contingent,Type of House \ Townhouse-2 Story,Water \ Lake Michigan,Waterfront (Y/N) \ No,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111827555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 814 Lexington Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60133, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% lower than in Hanover Park, and 264.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60133 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hanover Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60133 home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,070 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- # 814$123K321,700
Nearby Schools in Hanover Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292