814 N 26th St, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,216 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,053 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $138,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,216 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: E0000380014
- Zillow Home ID: 12519283
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 814 N 26th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Church Hill North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Richmond, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Church Hill North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Church Hill North home values.
- 812 N 26th St Richmond, VA$249K42.52,368
- 816 N 26th St Richmond, VA$200K431,766
- 806 N 26th St Richmond, VA$173K32.51,628
- 820 N 26th St Richmond, VA$131K21.51,481
- 804 N 26th St Richmond, VA$85K32--
- 822 N 26th St Richmond, VA$130K21.51,481
- 804 N 26th St Richmond, VA$140K321,628
- 802 N 26th St Richmond, VA$215K21.52,126
- 2513 O St Richmond, VA$62K21730
- 2515 O St Richmond, VA$64K21778
- 2511 O St Richmond, VA$57K21700
- 2517 O St Richmond, VA$62K21778
- 811 N 25th St Richmond, VA$100K31.51,408
- 2508 Cedar St Richmond, VA$178K--11,768
- 813 N 25th St Richmond, VA$113K44.52,325
- 809 N 25th St Richmond, VA$114K31.51,484
- 2519 O St Richmond, VA$60K21730
- 813 1/2 N 25th St Richmond, VA$263K44.52,325
- 2521 O St Richmond, VA$60K21730
- 807 N 25th St Richmond, VA$123K221,434
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!