814 NW 70th St, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 2 baths, 1,810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $513,000
- Price/sqft: $283
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 750 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Parcel #: 0125039006
- Zillow Home ID: 48655100
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 814 Nw 70th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whittier Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Seattle, and 46.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Whittier Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whittier Heights home values.
- 810 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$632K422,740
- 818 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$454K211,020
- 7010 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$490K311,330
- 806 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$439K21960
- 822 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$557K411,490
- 7011 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$544K212,100
- 825 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$633K413,100
- 7016 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$654K311,850
- 7015 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$489K311,290
- 827 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$561K32.51,550
- 802 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$564K51.752,440
- 819 NW 70th St Seattle, WA$588K311,690
- 7019 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$500K411,590
- 7022 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$458K111,010
- 6751 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$580K31.751,560
- 7023 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$507K311,890
- 6747 Division Ave NW Seattle, WA$520K311,270
- 7026 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$423K21970
- 6758 Dibble Ave NW Seattle, WA$371K21900
- 7025 8th Ave NW Seattle, WA$567K511,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.