8141 Wolcott Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This culturally seasoned community is rich with outdoor cafes, corner barber shops, just minutes to the new light rail and around the corner from some of the Seattle area's most beautiful scenary: Lake Washington and ever green trees are just around the block. This is city living at it's best and at a price that you won't see again.
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2140842026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8141 Wolcott Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dunlap, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 99% higher than in Seattle, and 85.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
- 8136 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$355K32.51,770
- 8132 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$307K331,786
- 8128 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$337K32.51,740
- 8304 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$335K622,440
- 8124 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$314K321,670
- 8120 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$311K42.51,746
- 8312 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$240K21830
- 8116 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$311K32.51,670
- 8309 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$326K322,060
- 8311 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$278K211,620
- 8112 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$324K42.51,690
- 8301 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$249K21.51,030
- 8316 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$290K31.751,810
- 8317 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$191K211,030
- 8108 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$316K32.51,670
- 5119 S Rose St Seattle, WA$199K21.51,030
- 8145 Wolcott Ave S Seattle, WA$333K32.51,760
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292