8149 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 322164 beds, 2 baths, 1,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $308,000
- Price/sqft: $193
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 820
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1363090000
- Zillow Home ID: 44535752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8149 Beach Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32216 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 80.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.5% lower than in Jacksonville, and 119.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32216 home values.
- 8141 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL$387K422,287
- Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL--------
- 8129 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL$758K44.54,632
- 1414 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$109K31.51,188
- 1400 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$267K31.51,456
- 1432 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$140K321,670
- 1410 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$319K321,980
- 8051 Tara Ln Jacksonville, FL$647K324,370
- 8206 Palm Ter Jacksonville, FL$122K31.51,323
- 1440 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL--------
- 1500 Walker Ln Jacksonville, FL$78K211,436
- 8220 Palm Ter Jacksonville, FL$81K321,620
- 1409 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$215K321,456
- 1446 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$141K321,600
- 8037 Tara Ln Jacksonville, FL$554K433,202
- 1502 Walker Ln Jacksonville, FL$167K432,100
- 1417 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$141K432,271
- 1401 Palm Ln Jacksonville, FL$369K33.52,515
- 8219 Palm Ter Jacksonville, FL$92K321,891
- 8205 Palm Ter Jacksonville, FL$135K321,929
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.