8149 Whitham Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462374 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- 2-Car Garage, Close to Shopping and Transportation, Dual Sinks, Eat-In Kitchen, Formal Living Room, HOA, Ideal Location, Master Suite, Oversized Tub, Separate Shower, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 491521117011000500
- Zillow Home ID: 61760930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8149 Whitham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46237 home values.
- 8153 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K332,208
- 8143 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K321,448
- 8159 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K311,408
- 8137 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$125K332,052
- 8203 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$112K31.51,440
- 8133 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K311,376
- 8207 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$130K41.51,992
- 8129 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K41.51,992
- 8152 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K321,376
- 8146 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K32.51,704
- 8160 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$137K32.51,992
- 8211 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$136K31.52,070
- 8123 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K311,120
- 8134 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K311,376
- 4654 Whitridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$131K32.51,728
- 8137 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$144K32.52,052
- 8117 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K311,508
- 8128 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,433
- 4711 Whitridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$137K322,007
- 8120 Whitham Dr Indianapolis, IN$114K31.51,704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.