815 24th St, San Diego, CA 921544 beds, 2 baths, 1,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 6280902900
- Zillow Home ID: 17162518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 815 24th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palm City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% greater than in San Diego, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Palm City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm City home values.
- 821 24th St San Diego, CA$324K321,364
- 805 24th St San Diego, CA$241K21528
- 831 24th St San Diego, CA$312K321,107
- 797 24th St San Diego, CA$296K211,120
- 804 Manning Way San Diego, CA$378K42.51,439
- 804 24th St San Diego, CA$245K21686
- 830 Manning Way San Diego, CA$390K321,566
- 835 24th St San Diego, CA$265K11641
- 796 Manning Way San Diego, CA$385K42.51,439
- 785 24th St San Diego, CA$287K31.51,258
- 834 Manning Way San Diego, CA$377K321,295
- 825 Harris Ave San Diego, CA$276K21588
- 790 24th St San Diego, CA$335K421,047
- 784 Manning Way San Diego, CA$406K42.51,863
- 848 Manning Way San Diego, CA$404K421,802
- 809 Harris Ave San Diego, CA$256K21956
- 843 Sirrah St San Diego, CA$319K221,100
- 847 Harris Ave San Diego, CA$298K42745
- 778 Manning Way San Diego, CA$388K42.51,439
- 784 24th St San Diego, CA$309K321,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!