815 26th Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN 554183 beds, 1 bath, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $112,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 1102924140191
- Zillow Home ID: 1793331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 815 26th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Holland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.4% higher than in Minneapolis, and 141.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Holland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Holland home values.
- 813 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$134K331,096
- 817 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$162K211,170
- 809 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$130K--11,096
- 819 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$160K311,209
- 2609 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$133K311,116
- 814 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$119K221,632
- 821 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$182K321,470
- 2615 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$243K331,520
- 816 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$127K311,065
- 803 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$144K21946
- 810 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$154K--21,536
- 2619 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$161K321,064
- 823 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$134K311,170
- 2614 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$162K31988
- 822 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN--311,065
- 801 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$134K311,120
- 804 26th Ave NE Minneapolis, MN$169K421,824
- 2621 Quincy St NE Minneapolis, MN$183K221,392
- 2618 Jackson St NE Minneapolis, MN$166K421,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.