815 5th St, Whitehall, PA 180523 beds, 2 baths, 1,449 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 83 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 471369
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,449 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 640801681352 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9675704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 815 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Fullerton, and 4.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fullerton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18052 home values.
- 819 5th St Whitehall, PA$106K311,518
- 813 5th St Whitehall, PA$116K311,377
- 821 5th St Whitehall, PA$122K311,518
- 823 5th St Whitehall, PA$97K311,256
- 803 5th St Whitehall, PA$146K411,488
- 825 5th St Whitehall, PA$120K321,288
- 801 5th St Whitehall, PA$177K732,708
- 835 5th St Whitehall, PA$123K211,152
- 828 4th St Whitehall, PA$95K11768
- 820 4th St Whitehall, PA$74K31960
- 804 4th St Whitehall, PA$149K41.52,016
- 826 4th St Whitehall, PA$95K411,260
- 839 5th St Whitehall, PA$122K211,030
- 765 5th St Whitehall, PA$96K411,200
- 816 5th St Whitehall, PA$93K221,362
- 818 5th St Whitehall, PA$124K311,440
- 814 5th St Whitehall, PA$92K311,410
- 812 5th St Whitehall, PA$92K311,410
- 810 5th St Whitehall, PA$100K421,678
- 822 5th St Whitehall, PA$145K311,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!