- Built in 2015
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,063 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $149,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 07394268
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Basement \ Slab\None, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Contemporary, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Side\Rear Entrance, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Great Room, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, New Construction \ Yes, Construction \ Stone, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Zoned\Dual, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Keeping Room, Rooms \ Family Room, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ 2 Car, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Laundry Location \ Hall, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Parking \ Parking Pad, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Lot Description \ Corner, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,724 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 00220006001
- Zillow Home ID: 35867652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $223-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Grant Park home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Grant Park homes, this home is 58.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Atlanta, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
|819 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$246K||2||1||1,303|
|825 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$326K||3||2.5||1,701|
|801 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$293K||3||1||1,444|
|822 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$326K||3||2.5||2,043|
|828 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$223K||2||1||1,095|
|835 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$229K||3||2||1,154|
|812 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$226K||2||1||1,152|
|816 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$204K||2||1||948|
|834 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$305K||4||2||1,860|
|667 Marion St SE Atlanta, GA||$346K||2||2||1,830|
|793 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$387K||3||2||2,312|
|822 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$230K||2||1||1,170|
|837 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$232K||2||1.5||1,296|
|808 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$243K||3||1||1,100|
|819 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$211K||--||--||--|
|787 Berne St SE Atlanta, GA||$344K||4||2||1,553|
|794 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$225K||3||2||1,075|
|815 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$177K||2||1||880|
|809 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$214K||2||1||922|
|819 Mercer St SE Atlanta, GA||$201K||3||1||1,044|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!